Citi Senior Compliance Analyst - Global KYC – AML Name Screening in Tampa, Florida
Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Compliance and Control
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 16065563
The Know Your Customer (KYC) Program (OneKYC) has been created to migrate from a multiple-policy program organized by line of business and geography to a program that takes a globally consistent approach to identifying and managing AML risk. The Program entails new Global KYC Policy and Standards, new Client Risk Scoring Model, standardized workflows and reporting of KYC metrics from all business lines, and the development of a new KYC platform (CitiKYC) with implementation cross-business and cross-borders.
This new position is needed to strengthen the AML Name Screening model pillar within the company’s Global KYC (Know Your Customer) (AML Core) department. The AML Name Screening program is designed to screen customer and associated members to identify Senior Public Figures and AML Reputational Risk by screening for adverse media and AML Watch Lists.
• Integration of new AML screening software
• Manage procurement deliverables such as TPISA, CART and other Information security requirements.
• Serve as Name Screening SME for the pilot as well as the subsequent rollouts.
• Point of contact for inquiries from the vendor, technology, compliance and business.
• Facilitate communications with AML and business stakeholders to ensure technical and operational readiness.
• Provide analytical and documentation support for setting thresholds and risk tolerance.
• Collect metrics and prepare reports after go-live to monitor effectiveness and raise any issues.
• Ongoing maintenance and enhancements to Adverse Media Software
• Serve as point of contact for business and regional inquiries or concern with search results.
• Work with technology and the vendor to continually refine the search string to obtain the most relevant results.
• Review foreign language search strings with AMLCOs to ensure proper detection and name patterns.
• Monitor usage and report any issues.
• Support the technical enhancement of Name Screening within the KYC Platform
• Prepare BRDs.
• Review scoping items submitted by other teams.
• Manage inventory of change requests and provide updates to the KYC oversight team.
• Manage communication and track deliverables for reporting.
• Design and execute test cases for changes.
• Support the newly formed AML Name Screening Subcommittee
• Prepare updates on Name Screening issues across business units as well as compliance-led initiatives
• Provide support for meeting minutes and tracking of action items
• Provide timely follow ups on issues between each committee meeting.
• Provide SME / Advisory to businesses on AML Name Screening
• Act as an SME for all screening related change requests.
• Provide advisory to businesses regarding the execution of name screening, including metrics
• 3-5 years’ experience in a controls environment within financial services, (compliance, audit, operations, or risk).
• Experience working with technology teams and technology rollouts (from a user/business perspective).
• Excellent MS office skills, especially PowerPoint and Excel. Visio preferred but not required.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. Able to present ideas in a clear and concise manner, especially to senior audiences and committees.
• Comfortable in a global team working with regional teams as well as individual country compliance officers