Citi Senior Compliance Officer- Global AML Policy Developer Manager in Tampa, Florida
Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Compliance and Control
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 16062529
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The position is needed to develop, draft and review Global AML policy documents to ensure consistency with Global AML and Citi-level requirements. This role also assists in managing and implementing the Global AML policy governance framework.
• Assisting Subject Matter Experts with policy drafting, review, and integration with AML policies and controls
• Tracking and resolving comments and feedback
• Reviewing Global AML procedures for consistency with policy requirements
• Facilitating policy implementation validation
• Overseeing the Global AML Policy Portal development and maintenance
• Providing oversight of Global AML processes and procedures
• Managing Global AML Policy projects, as needed
• Monitoring new / updated AML-related laws, regulations, guidance, typologies, and assess impact on AML policy documents
• 7+ years of experience in compliance, legal or other control-related functions in the financial services industry;
• 3+ years of related legal or compliance experience
• BA/BS or equivalent required with a JD/graduate degree a plus
• Experience with internal control functions and regulators;
• Knowledge of U.S. AML regulatory requirements, risks and typologies globally and an understanding of global regulatory environments
• Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills;
• Experience with larger, globally operating financial institutions is a plus