Centene Corporation Information Technology Support Specialist (Service Desk) in Tempe, Arizona
Position Purpose: Serve as the primary contact in providing customer service and technical support to internal partners and vendors with more complex issues.
- Design, build and/or test new systems, processes or services
- Respond to requests for new services
- Document workflow of processes within the organization
- Investigate, research and troubleshoot more complex IT related issues
- Perform new user IT training and communication of IT policies and standards
- Perform scheduled departmental audits and report findings to management
Education/Experience: High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field preferred. 2 years of combined Information Technology and call center experience. Required: Operating system familiarity (currently Windows XP and Windows 7). Working knowledge of desktop productivity software applications to provide desktop support (e.g., Microsoft Office, McAfee, SCCM applications). Familiarity with installation & support of relevant hardware (i.e. Laptops, Thin Clients, Desktops, printers, etc.).
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Information Technology
Organization: IT-Technology Services
Requisition ID: 1039874