HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Coordinator - TOSH Surgery - Full Time in Thousand Oaks, California
The O.R. Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of nursing and ancillary staff in the O.R. Provides clinical coordination of services, evaluating options and services to meet the individual health care needs of patients to promote quality outcomes.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred.
- Current California Registered Nurse (RN) License.
- Current PeriOperative Nurse Certification (CNOR).
- BLS and ACLS certification.
- 2 years surgical suite nursing experience.
- Leadership experience preferred.
Title: Registered Nurse Coordinator - TOSH Surgery - Full Time
Location: California-Thousand Oaks-Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital, A Campus of Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00048-7071