CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Audit Senior - Financial Institutions in Tucson, Arizona
Are you seeking an exciting opportunity to work with the #1 provider of audit services to Credit Unions with travel throughout the West, then this job is for you! We’re hiring an Audit Senior based in either of our Tucson or Phoenix offices to help lead client service teams for Credit Unions across our Western Region.
- Responsible for in-charge engagements of varying size and complexity simultaneously
- Perform a wide range of audit and accounting procedures impacting industry-specific issues
- Audit complex areas/transactions as well as prepare financial statements and related reports
- Schedule, delegate, and review the work of staff
- Supervise, train, and mentor staff
- Keep manager/principal aware of engagement status and problem areas
- Proactively interact and communicate with clients to gather information to ensure timely engagement wrap-up
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years public accounting experience with emphasis in financial statement preparation, audits, reviews, and compilations
- Prior experience with Financial Institutions preferred
- Current CPA or eligibility to sit for the CPA exam preferred
- Ability to travel to client sites that may also require overnight travel
ABOUT THE FIRM CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
_CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-0913
Title: Audit Senior - Financial Institutions