Epic Health Services Careers in Tyler, Texas
Speech Therapist -*Providing Quality Treatment for Home Health Patients from ages 0-21*
- Provide therapeutic techniques for the rehabilitation of patients with speech, language, hearing, oral motor, swallowing, and cognitive disorders.
- Provide coordinated care to patients of all age groups
- Plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well being.
- Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an ASHA accredited college / university
- Current state license in Speech-Language Pathology, Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA
- Current Driver’s License
- Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic
- One year experience as a Speech Language Pathologist in an acute care or rehab setting preferred
- Pediatric experience preferred
- Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and American Red Cross or other approved accredited sources approved by the Director or Administrator
- Reliable transportation, valid, and current auto liability insurance
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Mileage Allowance
- Electronic Charting
- HSA, Long and Short Term
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
Business Sector: Epic Health Services Inc.
General Area: Lufkin, TX