Marriott Housekeeping Driver in United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
- To assist Housekeeping department and villa operation any other duties as requested by the Housekeeping department.
- Driving employees from hotel to the villa and back when necessary.
- Driving guest supplies from hotel to the villa (clean linen, flowers and guest s amenities).
- Obeying all traffic rules and regulations constantly throughout shift to ensure a safe, accident-free trip.
- To bring the soiled linen, garbage and any other items required from villa to hotel.
- Assisting with soiled linen count.
- Stripping the dirty linen in the departure villas as per supervisor s request.
- Accurate knowledge of hotel facilities and services.
- Maintain the hotel car: gas, cleanliness, filling in daily reports and reporting any malfunctions on a daily basis
- To carry out any other duties as required by Executive Housekeeper/ Assistant Executive Housekeeper / Supervisors.
- To maintain good working relationships with all colleagues.
- To read and understand the hotel s Employee Handbook and adhere to the hotel s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the needs of the hotel and department Head.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments / areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
- Complete brand required training on Marriott Development Centre and to attend trainings and meeting as and when required.
- High school or equivalent education required
- Must have a valid UAE driver license
- Must have clean driving record
- Must have at least 9 months experience in the luxury hospitality industry. More experience preferred.
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Information system knowledge
Build Personal Effectiveness
- Personality: Warm, welcoming, smiling and pleasant.
- Act with integrity.
- Excellence in communication skills: verbally and listening.
- Exhibit self-confidence
- Make sound decisions
- Take initiative
Create Team Focus
- Build relationships
- Facilitate open communication
- Foster teamwork
- Able to delegate
- Promote team diversity
- Customer service orientation
Create High Performance Culture
- Able to multi-task and to set clear priorities
- Effective organisational development
- Take ownership
- Results oriented
Lead Change and Innovate
- Build support for change
- Drive continuous improvement
- Share best practices
Other skills (Language, Computers)
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English and preferably another language
- Basic computer skills
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Marriott standards.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Housekeeping & Laundry
Organization: St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Location: ARE-United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: 17001YZZ