Convergys Sr Dir Account Management in VA, United States
Sr Dir Account Management
The Senior Account Director is responsible for driving financial growth through the implementation of sales expansion strategies and establishing business relationships at the highest levels within the client organization to grow the business. Responsible for meeting/exceeding current revenue and profitable growth targets. Responsible for establishing strategic business plans and sustaining existing client relationships and developing new opportunities, partnering with marketing, operations and other key resources to build business and effectively deliver programs which contribute to the overall success of the business and continued growth of the assigned vertical.
• Develop and implement sales account and business partnership strategies and programs to increase organic sales growth
• Ensure proper execution and delivery on set annual revenue and profitability targets
• Develop and implement a long term account strategy (3-5 year account expansion plan)
• Establish long-term business relationships at the highest organizational levels within the account to increase sales through value-add business partnership
• Identify and implement the go-to market strategy to deliver on the short-term and long-term revenue and profitability targets
• Ensure structured feedback mechanisms are in place to measure success and to achieve customer satisfaction levels of sold and implemented services
• Bachelor's Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with fifteen years of relevant experience preferred
• Expert in communication skills and styles, both written and verbal. Demonstrated ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
• Proven ability to lead and organize multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment with industry impact
• Proven ability to champion significant projects, programs, and business initiatives using creativity and ingenuity
• Proven ability and acumen of developing lasting customer relationships
• Mastery of the organization's business operations and industry. Externally recognized as subject matter expert on emerging trends and industry practices
• Exceptional ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex information and generate independent ideas and solutions
USA, VA, Work-at-Home
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.