SAP Intern, Product Marketing Specialist Job in Vancouver, Canada
Requisition ID: 129047
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Vancouver is looking for a marketing specialist to support SAP solution marketing initiatives in 2013 including social media marketing, internal communications, video production,and support for solution marketing launch activity for areas such as Business Intelligence and Mobile Analytics.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Write, manage and publish blog posts
• Develop and execute social media plans and campaigns
• Develop and execute internal communications
• Monitor and engage with social media channels (Facebook and Twitter)
• Create, edit, and publish videos to digital properties
• Manage the lifecycle for digital media and digital properties
• Support creation and execution of marketing materials for sales and field marketing resources
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• Working understanding of social media and social media marketing
• Working knowledge of blogs and developing an editorial calendar
• Multi-media, video production, and video editing skills an asset
Communications or Business major
Can commit for 8 months full time internship starting January 2017.
• Requires candidates to currently be enrolled in an undergraduate or Masters program.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection