The Mosaic Company Account Manager in Virtual, Canada
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking an Account Manager for Eastern Canada, location flexible. The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with Mosaic’s Canadian customers that are primarily in Eastern Canada; this includes some contact with strategic customers and a major focus on core accounts. This is a key group of targeted growth customers for Canada. The Account Manager must be knowledgeable and experienced in all facets of the business.
What will you be working on?
- Direct contact with customers via in-person visits, e-mail and phone. Executing business plans, quarterly customer meetings, industry meetings and other informal meetings. Coordinate activities and communication for their customers and all other Mosaic stakeholders.
- Grow the premium products business to achieve budgets via personal contact and in support of account and marketing managers.
- Working with the product line, supply chain, customer service and economic analysis teams within Mosaic to guide activities and develop and implement our customer strategy.
- Develop budgets, forecast and customer data transfer to the customer and other stakeholders within Mosaic. Accountable for credit collections with customers.
What is required for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business or Agriculture major preferred.
- 5+ years relevant work experience.
- Extensive experience in sales and marketing.
- Price and position risk experience required.
- Solid background in production agriculture and agronomy.
- Strong industry and product knowledge required.
- Strong computer skills, which includes proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Exceptional customer relationship skills and adept at developing trust through listening and responsiveness.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership ability is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage resources (time, people, materials, budgets/costs).
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to travel at least 40% of the time.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
Requisition ID: 19386