inVentiv Health Pharmacometrician in Canada
Job ID 14012
Position Overview inVentiv Health is seeking an enthusiast pharmacometrician looking for a dynamic working environment to complement its pharmacometrics team, either as a home-based or on-site position. You will be part of a group that encourages creativity and works collaboratively while valuing individual contributions to a project. The pharmacometrics team primary responsibility is strategically supporting key decisions makers with quantitative knowledge, thus accelerating drug development. In addition, the pharmacometrics team scientifically contributes to the field by authoring peer-reviewed publications. The range of iVH’s pharmacometrics projects spans from Phase I first-in-human to Phase III registration trials.
Responsibilities As a pharmacometrician part of the inVentiv Health family, you will,
• use quantitative approaches to integrate knowledge of PK, PD, efficacy, safety, patient demographics, and pathophysiological factors to facilitate product development and decision making
• participate in the development of structured and standardized data modeling practices
• support your pharmacokineticists and biostatisticians colleagues with regards to model-informed drug development
• participates to research and development initiatives in the field of pharmacometrics, resulting in peer-reviewed publications
Requirements • Ph.D. in pharmacology, biology, engineering, mathematics or statistics. Alternatively, a M.Sc. degree in one of the preceding fields, with significant hands-on modeling experience, may be considered. 2- to 5 years of relevant industry experience is expected.
• Significant and practical experience with mathematics / modeling software (e.g. NONMEM, Matlab, R) is required.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade.
• Pharmacometrics experience in neuroscience and oncology is highly desirable
To submit your CV or for additional information please communicate with:
Country Canada [CA]