Citi Ops Accounting Rep 4 in Costa Rica
Primary Location: Costa Rica
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16057204
The AP Invoicing Processor is responsible for processing over 800,000 vendor invoices annually. The Invoicing Processor is assigned to either a single or multiple set of products/services for which the invoices are received and require compliance with the internal expense policy.
• Receive in a daily basis the invoices to be paid through Oracle system.
• Compliance invoices according to the internal expense policy.
• Release the payments before the run payment process.
• Accurately updating MIS on a daily basis.
• Increase flexibility by learning additional products/services.
• Able to multi-task and move among sub processes with short notice.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) when assigned by Product Support Leader and attend training sessions as required.
• Assist with training of new invoicing members or cross training of other members of the team.
• Support customer service in a daily basis.
• High School Graduate or equivalent.
• One year of accounts payable experience, preferably in a data entry environment.
• Able to speak, read and write Spanish, English and/or Portuguese.
• Good personal computer skills
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) knowledge
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Good prioritization skills and time management
• Flexibility to work additional hours outside of normal schedule when required
• Very reliable in terms of attendance requirements
• Works well under pressure in an accounts payable environment
• Good adapting to change
• Team player
• Excellent customer service
• Attention to Details
• Verbal/ Written Communication
• Goal Orientation
• Customer Orientation
• Interpersonal Relationship
• Problem Solving
• Work under pressure
• Fast Learner