Citi EMEA HCRA Reporting Specialist in Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16066772
This role forms part of the EMEA CSS Citi Service Centre (CSC) developing and delivering scheduled and ad-hoc reporting to HR and other end users to gain maximum benefit from the information. It is also important to ensure accurate and timely processing of all service requests received, driven by agreed Service Standards.
Human Capital Reporting and Analytics (HCRA) perform a key role in forming and executing the HR data strategy to leverage the value of HR data.
In partnership with HR, HCRA strives to provide excellent customer service through its product offering to senior stakeholders and managers whilst focusing on process re-engineering and initiatives to enhance the Shared Services role in Citi.
• Ensuring accurate and timely processing of all service requests received into the Service Centre driven by agreed Service Standards; apply all relevant HCRA delivery standards
• Creates, maintains, and ensures quality assurance of key human resources data sets, reports, and metrics.
• Produce customer scheduled reporting on daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Respond to ad hoc requests on human capital data using standard reports and tools, design and run PeopleSoft queries
• Input to the continuous process improvement process and reengineering efforts, automate and simply processes
• Maintain and update process flows and procedures
• Liaison with key customers, HR partners and Service Delivery Managers
• Query resolution and liaison with IT support teams as required
• Producing dashboards and storyboards
• Continuous support of team activities from knowledgebase or technical side
• Participate and contribute to regional and global projects
• Liaison with counterparts in other Reporting teams on documenting processes and sharing best practises
• Building and maintaining relationship with cross regional partners. Ensuring a strong liaison with other HCRA service lines and teams
People Management responsibilities:
• Not Applicable
• Complete all tasks in connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
• Solid experience with a high profile Financial Services employer
• Experience within a rapidly evolving operation
• Proficiency in PeopleSoft data management and use
• Obtain knowledge of setting Service Level Agreement standards/timeframes and working towards same
• Assisting in the expansion of services (quality as well as scope)
• Working in a constantly changing, global environment
• Good understanding of business analysis
• Experience with PeopleSoft Query reporting
• Knowledge of HR processes and working within the parameters of set policies and procedures in a large multinational firm
• Experience working in either a shared service/administrative function within HR
• Other operational experience within an administrative environment, meeting deadlines and achieving service excellence
• Experience of producing MIS and Reports, manipulating data and data analysis
• Working knowledge of Peoplesoft (8.3+) Alternatively working knowledge of a relational customer information database.
• Advanced MS Excel (Macro’s, pivot tables, advanced formulas and charts), MS Access and Power Point
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• The ability to work effectively in the English language
• Good interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Good relationship building skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and type of experience.
• Highly motivated, organised and methodical.
• Logical, analytic and rationale.
• Has a passion for analysing and interpreting data.
• Attention to Detail
• Team player
• Drive & Determination
• Planning and Organising
• Awareness of Citi people processes, policies and relevant laws.
Intermediate level of English is needed for the job, and Advanced level is needed for working on a higher level.