Citi IT Group Manager in El Salvador
Primary Location: El Salvador
Education: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job ID: 16054520
IT Group Manager
Manage Central America Technology function and its associated financial plan; ensure that a centralized demand process is followed to allocate investment according to Regional Business Strategy and in alignment with Regional/Global Technology strategy, and project execution and software development, is performed within timeline and approved investment and in compliance with SDLC and Information Security Standards
• Manage a centralized demand process at a Cluster and Regional Level to ensure investment is assign to strategic priorities and that implementation is done in accordance with Regional/Global Technology Standards
• Manage the area financials to meet expense targets and ensure implementation of cost reduction initiatives in alignment with Geography and sector needs (GCB, ICG, GFTS)
• Ensure an adequate control environment is in place for compliance with SDLC and Information Security policies, for all the software development initiatives related to CA supported applications, and verify that the contingency plans are in alignment with the recovery time objectives of each application.
• Maintain and monitor the stability of the production environment, with the prompt and proper attention of critical incidents and assuring that stabilization plans and improvement initiatives are performed to continue improving the cluster stability.
• Ensure projects are executed within budget and in line with the approved timeline, managing risks that arise to prevent deviations
• Promote that all the initiatives for the regional applications of Central America countries are implemented on a way that prevents further diversion amongst the functionality of the countries.
• Administrate the local applications of Central America countries searching the unification and integration of the solutions that provide to the business
• Ensure proper reporting and visibility on strategic initiatives being implemented in Central America
• Maintain an architecture roadmap for all the local and regional applications of Central America according to the guidelines provided by the global technology groups
• Manage the team to achieve desired results, providing coaching and promoting team members professional development.
This position will take place in El Salvador and Guatemala
Degree – Systems Engineering / Industrial Engineering with Project management/ Business Administration advanced degree.
Required – 6 to 10 years of experience on administration of Large Technology groups
Knowledge/Skills – Functional knowledge of the Banking Products of all business segments, Project management,
Knowing of Financial and accounting processes, Management of culture and organizational structure, Negotiation and influence on others, Domain of the Software Lifecycle and current technologies.