Ally Financial Account Executive - F&I (Kansas City) in United States
Jul 26, 2016
Ally Financial Inc. is a leading automotive financial services company powered by a top direct banking franchise with the opportunity, experience and people to redefine the industry.
Ally's automotive services business offers a full suite of financing products and services, including new and used vehicle inventory and consumer financing, leasing, inventory insurance, commercial loans and vehicle remarketing services. Ally Bank, the company's direct banking subsidiary and member FDIC, offers an array of deposit products, including certificates of deposit, savings accounts, money market accounts, IRA deposit products and interest checking. Ally's Corporate Finance unit provides financing to middle-market companies across a broad range of industries.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
Ally Insurance is a leading provider of automobile-related insurance, vehicle maintenance and reinsurance products, and services for automobile dealers and their customers. Ally offers vehicle service and maintenance contracts, including our flagship, industry leading product, Ally Premier Protection which is available for new and used vehicles of virtually all makes and models, as well as other ancillary F&I; products, such as our GAP and Tire & Wheel products. Ally Insurance also services the insurance needs of our dealers' businesses by offering dealer inventory insurance, and liability and property protection, as well as provides training and consultative services to help their businesses succeed.
The Account Executive is primary responsible for selling new business, maintaining and increasing the penetration of the existing customer base, maintaining high quality customer satisfaction and retention as well as increasing market share in assigned territories. The Account Executive will provide excellent customer service, while expanding product penetration in existing business through cross-selling and increasing market share with new clients.
Significant travel will be required for this role, up to 80%. The position requires flexibility in work schedule, including evening hours and some weekends.
- Sell F&I; product line to targeted goals; close sales by building rapport with key decision makers within target accounts, explaining corporate program and service capabilities, while effectively overcoming objections.
- Service current customers by maintaining rapport, making regular visits, evaluating customer's needs for new opportunities, and responding to requests and secure customer contact list, property list and establish a customer contact cycle.
- Identify non-F&I; opportunities and coordinate with the Insurance Specialist; identify new customers, estimate growth volume and qualify prospects.
- Assist in training F&I; Managers in the sale of products.
- Maintain current knowledge about the competition, market threats and challenges, and communicate those concerns with organization and maintain professional and technical knowledge by participating in training; remain active in the industry and in the respective area and trade associations.
- Coordinate sales and servicing activities with National Accounts and all other channel partners.
- Manage the F&I; sales process.
- Develop sales plan and effectively manage resources to maximize return on expenditures
- Develop new customers by identifying possibilities for product improvements and new products by following industry and market trends, and competitors.
- HS diploma or equivalent required. Business related undergraduate degree is preferred as well as industry designations.
- Ability to develop business relationships with dealer principles and decision makers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Sales training experience desired
- Well-developed business management, presentation and relationship selling skills
- High level of accountability and ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to objectively manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to function in a matrix organization
- Strong F&I; sales skills required
- Dealership operations and insurance product knowledge preferred
- Ability to work with PC applications and menu selling systems
- Ability to work independently
- Strong customer service skills
- Assist with local marketing campaigns
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program including time off for volunteer opportunities. Ally's Total Rewards Program is designed to enrich your life at work -- and outside of it and includes:
- Industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions
- Wellness program encouraging healthy living with financial rewards
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including parental and caregiver leave, adoption assistance, backup child and adult/elder day care program, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ally extends equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other reason prohibited by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-5807
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: Work From Home Kansas