Ally Financial Account Executive (Joplin/Springfield, MO) in United States
Oct 5, 2016
Represent Ally as the primary interface to the entire auto dealership organization. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key dealership personnel. Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of all Ally's products, plans and programs. Market and promote the full breadth of Ally's products and services including commercial banking products (when available). Identify, pursue and maximize all avenues of revenue opportunities. Coordinate with key product specialists on the team to provide assistance, training and consultative services to all assigned Dealers. Act as the liaison between dealers and the Regional Business Centers (RBC). Identify, communicate and develop recommendations for handling Dealer concerns.
- Identify, pursue and maximize all avenues of revenue opportunities.
- Quarterback and leverag the Matrix Partnerships
- Acquisitions -- support, communicate and liaise with designated Consumer Underwriters.
- Training -- identify training needs of dealer personnel and engage the appropriate Product Specialists.
- HS diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred.
- 5 + years in customer service or financial services industry is needed. At least 2 years leadership experience preferred.
- Ability to provide advice/direction in primary areas of expertise
- Leveraging technical expertise and relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results
- Contribute to and manage projects
- Strong direct selling skills conducive to a commission based compensation plan
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function Description
Ally Auto's U.S. auto finance operations provide a wide array of financial products and services to automotive dealerships and retail automotive customers in the United States. Together with Dealer Products and Services, the U.S. auto finance team has built strong dealer relationships by offering high-quality wholesale financing services, attractive volume incentives and a full array of highly competitive products like extended service contracts, dealership insurance products and more.
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program including time off for volunteer opportunities. Ally's Total Rewards Program is designed to enrich your life at work -- and outside of it and includes:
- Industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions
- Wellness program encouraging healthy living with financial rewards
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including parental and caregiver leave, adoption assistance, backup child and adult/elder day care program, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6271
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: Work From Home Missouri