Penn Power Group Business Development Manager in United States
Business Development Manager
Take your career to the next level as a Business Development Manager. Northeast Energy Systems (NEES), a division of Penn Group has been in business for over 50 years and is known for our great customer service, innovative solution development and ability to adapt to changing markets. We hire the best in their fields – results-focused professionals with the skills to achieve project goals across multiple industries.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Are you High energy, self-starter, serious minded, capable of initiating and building productive relationships? If yes, Northeast Energy Systems (NEES), the exclusive distributor of GE Energy’s Jenbacher gas engine generator systems is currently accepting resumes for a Business Development Manager.
- The ability to evaluate markets in an assigned territory to prospect and qualify potential accounts end users, consulting engineers, gas and electric utilities, and mechanical-electrical contractors (“Customer Base”) to develop opportunities for equipment transactions and systems solutions for GE Jenbacher products.
- The ability and/or develop knowledge to understand concepts related to power generation, distributed generation, combined heat and power, biogas power generation, energy management, and energy efficiency markets.
- Develop skill sets and personality attributes to define and understand customer needs, present product and solutions, solve problems, and communicate company value proposition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Marine Engineering; Applied Sciences, or Business.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Worked directly with end users to develop opportunities that provided direct sales or coordinated transactions with other purchasers and consulting engineers.
- Assisted end users and consulting engineers to develop specifications for GE Jenbacher and associated products and systems.
- Conducted product/application seminars for the customer base to increase awareness.
- Evaluated technical requirements and energy costs as required to identify feasible projects.
- Developed technical and commercial proposals for consideration by the customer base.
- Maintained a corporate marketing database inclusive of call reports, proposals, lost sales reports and other documents.
- Competitive salary including an aggressive incentive plan.
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance and 401(k).
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated.
For more information about PENN Power Group, please visit our website at www.pennpowergroup.com
Please no phone calls.
Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact Kelly Vanderbilt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215 335 0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.
Requisition Number: 16-0105
Post Date: 6/10/2016
Title: Business Development Manager
Number of Openings: 1
City: New York