Ally Financial Claims Field Analyst in United States
Oct 11, 2016
Appraise and/or adjust physical damage and mechanical claims within an assigned territory and key point or other assigned location for the various Ally Insurance / DP-S product lines. Train and assist other appraisers, handle sale of salvage and subrogation investigation at direction of claim office.
The will be a WFH opportunity but based in the metro Dayton/Cincinnati markets.
- Prepare estimates and reach agreed prices for repairs on insured and claimant vehicles.
- Handle additional repair orders and special assignments for the claim offices.
- Handle large catastrophe losses and function as team leader when called upon. This may also include settlement of loss.
- Initiate the total loss handling process for conclusion by the Claim Offices.
- Assist in other geographic locations at the direction of claim management.
- Participate in training, educational activities, regulatory compliance awareness and maintain appropriate licensing and continuing education requirements.
- HS diploma or equivalent required. Associate / Bachelor's degree in business related discipline preferred.
- 4 + years in customer service or financial services industry is needed. Prior leadership experience is needed. Education may be used as a proxy for experience.
- Ability to perform technical based activities
- Knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts.
- Leveraging technical expertise and relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results
Ally Financial Inc. is a leading automotive financial services company powered by a top direct banking franchise with the opportunity, experience and people to redefine the industry.
Ally's automotive services business offers a full suite of financing products and services, including new and used vehicle inventory and consumer financing, leasing, inventory insurance, commercial loans and vehicle remarketing services. Ally Bank, the company's direct banking subsidiary and member FDIC, offers an array of deposit products, including certificates of deposit, savings accounts, money market accounts, IRA deposit products and interest checking. Ally's Corporate Finance unit provides financing to middle-market companies across a broad range of industries.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function Description
Ally Insuranceis a leading provider of automobile-related insurance, vehicle maintenance and reinsurance products, and services for automobile dealers and their customers. The business focuses on developing and maintaining robust and lasting relationships developed directly with our dealers. By partnering with them, we are best able to offer them comprehensive solutions for their business, and valuable products and services to consumers.
The business offers vehicle service and maintenance contracts, including our flagship, industry leading product, Ally Premier Protection which is available for new and used vehicles of virtually all makes and models, as well as other ancillary F-I products, such as our GAP and Tire - Wheel products. Ally Insurance also services the insurance needs of our dealers' businesses by offering dealer inventory insurance, and liability and property protection, as well as provides training and consultative services to help their business' succeed.
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program including time off for volunteer opportunities. Ally's Total Rewards Program is designed to enrich your life at work -- and outside of it and includes:
- Industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions
- Wellness program encouraging healthy living with financial rewards
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including parental and caregiver leave, adoption assistance, backup child and adult/elder day care program, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6310
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: Work From Home Ohio