Ally Financial Fixed Operations Consultant in United States
Sep 26, 2016
Seeking a self-motivated Fixed Operations Consultant with franchised automotive dealership fixed operations experience. The successful candidate will present and sell programs designed to increase dealership fixed operations absorption, grow revenue, and enhance customer satisfaction and retention while minimizing operational risk. The ideal Fixed Operations Consultant will possess in-depth knowledge of fixed operations management. Additionally, the candidate should possess strong strategic thinking and problem solving abilities, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Perform loss control assessments and activities
- Serve as subject matter expert for all Fixed Operations Consulting programs
- Implement, support, and track progress of Fixed Operations Consulting programs throughout sales area
- Identify new Fixed Operations Consulting sales opportunities and implement a marketing plan for the sales area
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
- Complete profitability analysis of dealership fixed operations, and execute solutions relative to identified opportunities
- Interact with approved vendors to assist with marketing, implementation, execution and support of various service drive tools/programs
- Assist with and execute other operational activities as assigned by manager such as project work and training
- Support enrollment of Ally Premier Protection within the marketplace
- Proven work experience in franchised dealership Fixed Operations management
- Experience in analysis and diagnosis of dealership operating statements preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to grasp customers' needs and provide solutions
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM helpful
- Self-motivated, driven and able to work independently
- Expert in loss control; pattern/trend recognition, industry best practices, policies and procedures
- Travel required
- Computer use competency/proficiency in MS Office programs
- Strong relationship building skills
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function Description
Ally Insuranceis a leading provider of automobile-related insurance, vehicle maintenance and reinsurance products, and services for automobile dealers and their customers. The business focuses on developing and maintaining robust and lasting relationships developed directly with our dealers. By partnering with them, we are best able to offer them comprehensive solutions for their business, and valuable products and services to consumers.
The business offers vehicle service and maintenance contracts, including our flagship, industry leading product, Ally Premier Protection which is available for new and used vehicles of virtually all makes and models, as well as other ancillary F-I products, such as our GAP and Tire - Wheel products. Ally Insurance also services the insurance needs of our dealers' businesses by offering dealer inventory insurance, and liability and property protection, as well as provides training and consultative services to help their business' succeed.**
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work-life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives designed to help you achieve your best health
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave, Adoption Assistance, Back-up Child & Adult/Elder Care, Child Care Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, Weight Watchers and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ally extends equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other reason prohibited by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6170
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: Work From Home Kansas