Penn Power Group Inside Parts Sales in United States
Inside Parts Sales
Take your career to the next level as an Inside Parts Sales employee. Penn Power Group has been in business for over 50 years and is known for our great customer service, innovative solution development and ability to adapt to changing markets. We hire the best in their fields – results-focused professionals with the skills to achieve project goals across multiple industries.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Are you a high energy, self-starter, serious minded, capable of initiating and building productive relationships? If yes, Penn Power Group is looking to hire a highly effective communicator that has the desire to work in a fast paced environment. The Inside Parts Sales position will be responsible for providing commercial vehicle solutions to our customers by promoting our products and service.
As a Marketing/Inside Sales Associate at Penn Power Group, a typical day might include:
Respond to inquiries regarding PENN’s product lines, pricing, and availability of parts
Assesses customer needs and promote PENN’s commercial vehicle solutions
Provide support for projects, new business opportunities, and proposals
Assist with e-commerce inventory/sales system maintenance
- Great relationships skills- you make personal and business connections easily
- The ability to create win-win deals- you enjoy negotiating
- Bachelor’s degree or heavy duty trucking industry experience or military experience
- A mechanical aptitude- you know how vehicles actually work and operate
- An ability to learn quickly and work independently
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Prior heavy duty truck or automotive parts marketing and/or sales experience
- Project management skills
- Competitive salary including an aggressive incentive plan.
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance and 401(k).
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated.
Requisition Number: 16-0160
Post Date: 12/22/2016
Title: Inside Parts Sales
Number of Openings: 1