Bayer Sr. Field Service Rep in United States
Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer seeks high energy leaders ready to help shape the future by confronting new challenges, embracing new experiences and taking on increasing responsibilities.
More specifically related to this role, the incumbent will have responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs and installation at end user customer sites using approved Bayer documentation.
- Schedule and organize own work activities, ensure efficient operations
- Organize and re-order inventory valued at $20K to ensure quality work and low incident of defective or incomplete on-site customer visits. Responsible for proper return of all defective inventory for replenishment
- Price service calls, offering discounts or converting to full contracts when needed
- Prepare and develop sales quotes and follows through to close the sale. Call end-user customers, purchasing agents and Bayer dealers to finalize and ask for the order.
- Interfaces heavily with Service Admin/MSRC billing processors to ensure proper & timely invoicing. Responsible to assist in collection activities in given territory.
- In some cases, generates customer interest and communicates to Service Marketing Rep.
- Generates and communicates sales leads to respective sales rep for new product or disposable opportunities
- Maintain company car and tools in good working order valued at $35- $45K. Ensure oil changes, tire rotation, etc.
- Ensure all proprietary info is safe guarded from non-Bayer personnel, includes: Service & Training Manuals, Diagnostic and Calibration software, BIT keys etc.
- Assisting in on the job training and mentoring for new hires
- Serve as a role model example to new hires for delivering 100% customer satisfaction, technical excellence, & outstanding financial results
- Utilized to help resolve difficult/intermittent technical problems
- Relied upon to be zone champion for new product launch support
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE (Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility, Efficiency) values. Related to this position, we are seeking an incumbent who possess the following:
• High school/GED • Associate's Degree • Notes: Seminars or courses in human relations, public speaking also helpful
Required Technical Skills: • Troubleshooting electronic/electrical devises - 2 to 4 years • Soldering Skills - 2 to 4 years • Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications - 2 to 4 years • Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and schematics -2 to 4 years • Working knowledge of inventory management skills - 2 to 4 years • Preferred Technical Skills: • Basic knowledge of SAP - 2 to 4 years • Previous Medical electronics background 2 to 4 years
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled