Penn Power Group Systems Administrator in United States
Take your career to the next level as a Systems Administrator. Northeast Energy Systems, a division of Penn Power Group, has been in business for over 50 years and is known for our great customer service, innovative solution development and ability to adapt to changing markets. We hire the best in their fields – results-focused professionals with the skills to achieve project goals across multiple industries.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Are you a motivated self-starter? If yes, Northeast Energy Systems is an industry leading provider of standby and prime power electrical power generation systems. Selling and servicing power generation systems and equipment is our business. We are currently looking to add a System Administrator to our team.
- Excellent interpersonal and telepresence communication skills
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Ability to discern and diagram network, client, server architecture
- Technical understanding of Microsoft Windows XP and later client OS
- Understanding of the OSI model and its application to troubleshooting technology problems
- Technical understanding of Windows Server 2003 and later
- Ability to work with server hardware to provision, install, and configure Windows-based servers
- Experience providing phone-based, remote, and on-site helpdesk services
- Comfort with scripting, including PowerShell
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- A+ certification
- Microsoft client and server OS certifications
- Competitive salary including an aggressive incentive plan
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance and 401(k)
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated
For more information about PENN Power Group, please visit our website at www.pennpowergroup.com
Please no phone calls. Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact Kelly Vanderbilt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215 335 0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.
Requisition Number: 16-0149
Post Date: 9/8/2016
Title: Systems Administrator
Number of Openings: 1