SAP Invoice Distribution Senior Specialist Job in Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot, Germany
Requisition ID: 129488
Work Area: Finance
Location: Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T3
Grade Level: [[sapGradeLevel]]
Hiring Manager: Ekaterina Vanak
Recruiter: Lenka Nedzelska
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
COO F&A Order to Cash (O2C) is part of the Chief Operating Office (COO) within the Board Area Finance & Administration (F&A).
The COO F&A O2C team is accountable for the integrity of the O2C process as well as innovative process improvements. It manages the entire process lifecycle to ensure operational excellence according to SAP’s strategic goals. Furthermore, it is in charge to excel process execution and efficiency by providing standardized business process methods, services and tools which support process excellence, and continuous process improvement.
To ensure the success of the Digital Framework and S4H Implementation, we are looking for a new team member who is leading & coordinating our activities related to S4H and Invoice distribution.
Invoice distribution starts after the booking of an order and ends when the customer receives the invoice. The distribution methods can vary from mail, customer and government portals, invoice presentment to EDI.
The location for this position is Prague, or in BUE, or in Germany.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Process orientated thinking
• Excellent analytical skills (e.g. in structuring complex topics) & ability to think out of the box’
• Good business process management experience
• Project / Program management expertise
• Good knowledge of SAP’s various O2C processes
• Knowledge of Order-to-Cash functionalities in SAP’s products (SAP ERP, SAP CRM, …)
• Strong communication and networking skills, able to communicate to all hierarchy levels
• Proactive thinking, good sense of responsibility, flexibility, team player
• Excellent knowledge English, written and oral
• Preferred field(s) of study: Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Lead & support projects / activities related to Invoice Distribution.
• Manage relationship to external & internal customers
• Drive process standardization, automation and simplification
• Coordinate cross-project alignment within F&A and other board areas
• Bridge over business requirements into IT supported solutions
• Good knowledge of SAP’s internal O2C processes in Software, Education, Consulting
• Good knowledge of E-Bill process (preferred)
• Good knowledge of Ariba system (preferred)
• Hands on work experience with Process Management & Process Standardization
• 3 years of professional experience in Finance
• 3 years of working experience with SAP’s internal Order-to-Cash processes
• Ideally Technical background
• Project management skills (preferred): Experienced in leading projects of all sizes in virtual environment including stakeholder mngt, project planning and implementation.
The position can be also filled as part time position
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at Careers.Germany@sap.com . Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection