SAP SAP - Senior / Principal Consultant (m/f) for Strategic Fashion Industry Job in Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot, Germany
Requisition ID: 121626
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Location: Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot, St. Ingbert or other SAP Germany / Austria locations upon request
Expected Travel: 0 - 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Consumer Industries (Retail & Wholesale) is a strategic market for SAP with extraordinary perspectives for growth. Consumer Industries Services were created to help SAP maximize value for our customers worldwide with an extended global consulting and education services portfolio. Currently, SAP is leveraging market entry with a strategic new solution for vertical, multi-channel companies operating in the area of fashion: SAP Fashion Management (SAP FMS). It brings wholesale and manufacturing on top of IS-Retail on HANA applications and provides state of the art applications for modern vertically integrated companies. SAP Fashion Management provides a game changing solution to the whole fashion business and belongs to strategically product initiatives of SAP.
As a member of the global Consumer Industries Services team you will support the roll-out to the market and of course the delivery of projects globally for this new strategic development. Your key mission will be the support of our fashion customers, from the solution conception to the realization to the Go Live and subsequent aftercare and optimization. In your role, you will support SAP fashion customers globally to translate their industry-specific business requirements into solutions based on the most recent innovative SAP Fashion Management solution. Your operational area will span across the world wherever SAP has fashion customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for experienced Principal Consultants (f/m) to deliver expert consulting services and solutions on global scale for the SAP Fashion Management solution. You will perform a variety of roles and a broad spectrum of tasks in fashion customer projects. These activities range from initial feasibility studies, project estimations, drafts of system architecture to the implementation of SAP solutions for fashion (Retail & Wholesale). Depending on the customer’s needs you may act as a work stream lead, solution architect or a reviewer.
Your role will require from you to
• execute implementation projects or programs globally
• collaborate with the SAP account team to identify and deliver strategic services
• support business development activities (sales support)
• assure quality in our fashion customer projects
• drive the design and creation of engineered services/RDS
• deliver engineered services/RDS
• collaborate with development and solution management in order to drive innovation
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
We are looking for:
• Master degree or equivalent preferably in IT engineering or business/economics
• Multiple years of experience in customer engagements particularly in the fashion industry, excellent technological expertise, strong industry background and the ability to apply this expertise to specific customer business situations
• Expertise in SAP FMS, SAP AFS and/or SAP Retail solutions
• Deep end-to-end business process knowledge, particularly of the fashion industry
• SAP for Retail – AFS integration know-how will be an asset
• Experience in template approaches and global roll-outs will be an asset
• Customer orientation
• Ability to operate across organizational units
• Strong analytical and organizational skills and focus on collaboration
• Proactive attitude, self-driven personality
• Ability to work under pressure, ability to manage conflict situations
• Pro-active driver, team-player, results-oriented, with a can-do attitude
• Excellent verbal and written English and German language skills, additional language skills will be an advantage
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• High and international/global mobility due to the international focus
• At least 8 years professional work experience in business process consulting for the fashion industry (Retail, Wholesale & Manufacturing)
• Leadership-/Project-/Program management experience will be an asset
• Work experience in international environment
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at EMEA: 49 6227 7 48599 and firstname.lastname@example.org , Americas: email@example.com , APJ: firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection