Riverside Community Care Assistant Program Manager in Waltham, Massachusetts
Excellent opportunity to work in a management role while making a difference in the lives of others.
In collaboration with the Site Supervisor, the Assistant Program Manager is responsible for providing direct supports, guidance, education, and advocacy and supervision for individuals with developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, and brain injury.
As an Assistant Program Manager, you will:
- assist individuals with their ADLs such as hygiene, cooking meals, etc. and help them to function as independently as possible in a variety of home life situations and community settings
- in collaboration with the Case Manager, be responsible for the development, implementation, and revision of the individual service plan for identified individuals
- ensure that individuals receive appropriate medical care
- maintain daily, monthly, and annual clinical records and assist Site Supervisor with monthly documentation/reports
Comprehensive orientation and training is provided.
Schedule: Sunday 7am-3pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 1pm-9pm, Thursday 10am-6pm (40 hours)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
Valid driver's license required Required Experience
High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- A minimum of three years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities with at least one year in residential services preferred
Tracking Code: 1392-709
Job Location: Waltham, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular