CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Chief Financial Officer in Waltham, Massachusetts
Description Continued growth at Accounting Management Solutions, (AMS), a CliftonLarsonAllen LLP Division, (CLA), is requiring that we add to the Nonprofit Accounting Team. AMS/CLA is the leading provider of outsourced financial and accounting consulting services in New England and the NY Tri-State area. AMS/CLA is the premier provider of part-time and interim accounting and financial management professionals servicing both for profit and nonprofit organizations.
Currently, AMS/CLA is seeking consultants at the Chief Financial Officer level to help with our nonprofit clients' needs. Hands on individuals who can manage the budget process and monthly closing process, manage relationships with the nonprofit boards and outside CPA firms are ideal to oversee the financial functions at client sites.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Managing the financial and operational functions for nonprofit clients including accounting and reporting, information technology, human resources, and operations.
- Oversight of nonprofit financial reporting including A-133 and Form 990
- Oversight of nonprofit accounting and grants management for unrestricted and restricted funds
- Budget forecasting
- Financial operations review
- Complex net asset releases for temporarily restricted funds
- Financial statement preparation and review
- Provide strategic guidance for management and key financial interface with Board of Directors
Requirements 1. More than 10 years of accounting and operations experience, including strategic management and Board interface 2. Previous CFO or Controller experience with a nonprofit organization 3. BS/BA in Accounting/Finance. 4. Prior Consulting experience desired 5. Experience with Excel and other MS products required. Experience required with one or more of the following systems - QuickBooks, Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree), Great Plains Dynamics, Blackbaud, Abila (formerly Sage) MIP 6. CPA or MBA desired
AMS, a Division of CLA, is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-0772
Title: Chief Financial Officer