Ascension Health Mkt L & D Consultant MWF / Corporate Svcs Building / FT Days in Warren, Michigan
Additional Job Information
*Title: *Mkt L & D Consultant MWF
*City, State: *Warren,MI
*Location: *Corporate Svcs Building
*Department: *Ministry Market 001
*Additional Job Details: *FT Days
St. John Providence Health System is a member of Ascension Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the United States.
Our Mission, Vision and Values: St. John Providence Health System, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable.
Our Values: We are called to: Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication
Our Vision: Our passion for healing calls us to cultivate trust, advocate wellness, and transform healthcare.
The Mkt L & D Consultant MWF manages, plans, and implements organizational development programs, policies, and procedures.
- Serves as strategic consultant as it relates to organizational development to meet the needs of the organization.
- Facilitates implementation of appropriate change management initiatives associated with organizational transition activities.
- Measures performance trends and develops new programs or implements changes to existing programs.
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, conflict management and other job related issues. Oversees scheduling, recruitment and payroll.
- Consults and collaborates with HR Partners, OTE Consultants and content subject matter experts to diagnose performance problems and opportunities and recommend balanced systemic learning and development solution sets based on a broad spectrum of potential interventions.
- Develops actionable and targeted learning and development plans to enable effective transitions and mitigate resistance within the culture of the organization.
- Continually improves learning and development strategies and content by closely participating in the planning, development, implementation, maintenance and evaluation of applications during the active project phase and post-implementation as assigned.
- Monitors and reports on metrics to assess the effectiveness of Learning and Development strategy and determine the business value of Learning and Development initiatives.
- Master's degree plus four years progressive experience in lieu of seven years experience accepted
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Organizational Design, Industrial and Organizational Psychology or related field required
- Minimum of 7years of experience in design and development of instructional material in a corporate setting, leading teams in all phases of the project life cycle and producing creative learning solutions.
How To Apply
If you are interested in joining the St. John Providence Health System team, please apply by completing an online application at stjohnprovidence.org.
If you have questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-562-2824 between the hours of 7:30 am and 8:00 pm EST Monday-Friday.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. John Providence Health System is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Reasonable Accommodation St. John Providence Health System provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within St. John Providence Health System will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied. Thank you for considering a career with St. John Providence Health System.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Providence Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Job Title: Mkt L & D Consultant MWF / Corporate Svcs Building / FT Days
Job ID: 160975
Location: MI - Warren
Full/Part Time: Full-Time