Kaminario Account Executive in Washington, District Of Columbia
Account Executive (Federal Space)
The leading all-flash storage company, Kaminario is committed to driving innovation and redefining the future of modern data centers. Our product is unique and so is our culture. Every employee has a voice, is passionate about technology and plays a role in our success. As a team, we are collaborative, fun loving disruptors. Our offices are cool. Benefits, competitive. Creativity, collaboration and comradery empowers us.
Want to be part of a high energy team that’s changing the storage landscape?
Who We Need
Kaminario is looking for exceptional, team-oriented people interested in driving development and market positioning of new data storage technologies. Joining our team will make you an integral part of leading Kaminario to the next level and ultimately to the top of the data storage industry. The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to develop relationships with channel partners that drive revenue as well as relationships with customers from end-users to the CxO.
Skills in Demand
The Storage Account Executive must focus on overachieving with excellent management skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quotas in a fast-paced sales environment. Successful applicants will have the ability to blend professionalism, industry knowledge and a passion for winning to become the ultimate sales machine.
Ability to drive satisfied and referenceable customers while maintaining an accurate forecast and working with multiple channel partners is critical.
• Identify, plan and execute sales opportunities. • Prospect and develop business development pipeline. • Respond to customer RFPs. • Develop and present customer proposals. • Establish and develop relationships with key people within potential customer organizations. • Manage current customer relationships utilizing excellent relationship-building, negotiating and technical skills for success. • Work with channel partners to build and maintain an active channel network. This includes: ◦ Joint sales engagements ◦ Training and knowledge transfer to partner sales and technical contacts
• Must possess and exhibit knowledge of file-based storage systems. • Must strongly possess the following skills: ◦ Presentation ◦ Matrix management
• Must strongly possess the following personal core values: ◦ Honesty ◦ Integrity ◦ Work ethic ◦ Must be a good team player
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• Cumulative: 6+ years or equivalent work experience. • Specific: Consistent track record of exceeding quotas and driving referenceable business in storage. Start-up experience an advantage. • Proven track record of consistently overachieving quarterly quotas and annual quotas of $2.5M. • Must have deep knowledge of storage, data warehousing and database concepts. • Previous experience selling enterprise software and appliances is preferred. • Experience successfully executing complex sales cycles with CxOs. • Knowledge of solution-selling is preferred. • Must be able to work effectively in a geographically-distributed team. • Willing and able to travel as a major part of the position.
Kaminario, the leading all-flash storage company, is redefining the future of modern data centers. Kaminario K2 is the world’s only all-flash storage solution that delivers the predictability needed to handle the highly unpredictable world of modern businesses, where customers demand speed and ease. To learn more, please visit www.kaminario.com.