PAE, Inc Deputy Division Director in Washington, District Of Columbia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Deputy Division Director
• Act in place of Division Contract Director, with all authority, as needed, in Division Director’s absence
• Support Division Directors and Division management in all phases of work
• Interface with Government attorneys, CORs, Case Managers, and other component staff
• Manage/track projects, task orders, and task order mods; and prepare Litigation Support Plans
• Maintain spreadsheets for tracking and monitoring funding • Develop/approve corrective actions for acceptable quality levels
• Oversee delivery and quality of deliverables, manage, and control task budgets
• Develop and monitor program schedules
• Evaluate staff performance and manage subcontractor performance
• Support Division-wide management, strategic planning, and technical approach development
• Coordinate with corporate resources and management
• Coordinate workload and allocate resources
• Engage and manage subcontractors and vendors
• Review and track invoices to ensure all invoices are finalized and submitted to the client each month
• Respond to questions on funding and invoicing.
• Support proposals and task order bids
• Attend weekly and monthly client meetings
• US citizenship
• Must be able to obtain and/or maintain a government issued security clearance.
• At least six (6) years of progressively more responsible experience in major litigation support projects, including at least two (2) years of Project Manager experience or equivalent
• Demonstrated ability to manage numerous complex and time-critical litigation support activities simultaneously, including technical/data processing support activities
• Requires expert knowledge of litigation support; outstanding writing skills; outstanding oral communication skills; outstanding management skills
• Must be able to anticipate litigation support needs and develop and execute detailed plans for addressing needs
• Experience utilizing technology to support litigation workflow, including document review platforms, trial support applications, and eDiscovery tools
• Undergraduate degree or other pertinent degree valued. Extensive e-discovery knowledge, trial experience, and exemplary customer communication skills preferred.
• Government Contracting experience and knowledge of the Government’s data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based database, and other applications.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.