Kelly Services Senior Buyer in Westborough, Massachusetts
Be a Senior Buyer for a large national company that has a reputation unlike any other. This is your chance to be partnered with a reputable, global organization—and have the earning and benefits potential as a top contributor in your market and industry! Position Summary and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A designation or enrollment in a Supply Chain Management designation is an asset.
- 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management specifically within the Buyer function
- Experience within the oil and gas, pipeline, or power industry
- Must have supporting major projects in the past
- Solid background in the procurement process, specifically sourcing and procure to pay procedures i.e. purchasing system keystrokes
- Experience in SAP purchasing functionality and reporting Influence
- Supplier representative and understands new materials or services, request information RFI or quotation RFQ, negotiate improvement in commercial terms, manage any subsequent changes
- Understand requirements, communicate progress and results
- Interpersonal, analytical, consultation, facilitation, and problem-solving
- Supplier Lifecycle Management Re-/initiate Supplier qualification, or seek authorization on recommended variance
- Troubleshoot invoice PO / RO discrepancies to determine what action is required to resolve it
- Analytical, priority-setting Team Lead Review daily, weekly or monthly performance statistics, set priorities, and if required, troubleshoot and resolve issues impacting productivity
- Seek authorization of PO / RO Approval form Performance feedback and coaching
- Procedure analysis, and quality control on completeness and accuracy of documentation
- Meetings with Suppliers and or Business Unit clients
- Participate in daily performance huddle, timesheets, department meetings, performance reviews
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone who would be interested and qualified, contact Devon by sending a Word formatted resume to devon_bennett @ kellyservices.com (please do not copy and paste the email address, just retype in your emails). Devon’s desk phone is 916.586.6552. Kelly Services does not sponsor prospective employees for employment. Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email/phone), however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within. If you cannot locate an “apply now” button, please call/email the recruiter directly. Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Mich., providing employment to more than 700,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, and health care. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace. Never an applicant fee.
Why Kelly®? Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]
Category: Logistics/ Transportation