Robert Half-Accountemps Westwood Accountemps Staffing Support in Westwood, California
Req ID: 113341
As a member of the Staffing Support team you are responsible for carrying out many of the daily, weekly and monthly operational functions for your division. Staffing Support provides the administrative support necessary to ensure the smooth, efficient functioning of each division.
As a member of the staffing support team, you make a positive contribution to your division by:
- Complying with RHI Processes.
- Accepting and completing assigned support functions with integrity and within the specified time frames.
- Effective organization and prioritization of tasks and completion of objectives.
- Acknowledgement of divisional needs and initiation of appropriate action to resolve them.
- A willingness to work collaboratively with co-workers to accomplish tasks and projects.
- Flexibility in addressing multiple agendas.
- Your ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Competency: Adaptability: Learn From Experience,Collaboration: Relate to Others,Communication: Communicate with Others,Customer Focus: Serve the Customer,Drive: Strive for Results,Effectiveness: Perform the Work,
Acts as the first point of contact for all incoming telephone calls as well as office visitors. Ensures that candidates fill out the appropriate paperwork and coordinates testing.
- Acts as the primary support person for a team of Staffing Professionals and other branch office personnel. This includes taking the candidate calls, scheduling interviews, sending letters acknowledging application/interview, entering candidate information into MicroJ/MicroJ Plus, running MicroJ/MicroJ Plus sales reports, ordering business cards and marketing materials, etc. In some offices, may support the Branch Manager and handle various items such as vendor and property management calls, expense reports, etc.
Business Unit: Accountemps