BNY Mellon Trust Administrator in Wexford, Ireland
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
The Trustee function is a specialist provider of fiduciary services to UCITS, Non UCITS and AIFMD Fund Structures. The core responsibility of trustees is to act solely in the interest of the investor, to hold in safekeeping the assets of the investment funds and provide oversight on the activities of the scheme.
· Assist in the co-ordination of reviews and production of trustee reports for funds for each year end as necessary.
· Assist in the preparation of reporting requirements for the Boards of the funds as necessary.
· Assist in the investigation of pricing and other errors of funds to satisfactory conclusion in a timely manner.
· Document breaches/errors onto the breaches register in a timely and accurate manner and assist in any related follow-up.
· Complete daily review of output from automated compliance monitoring system where applicable and assist with any rule changes or new fund launches.
· Complete cash monitoring and reconciliation reviews.
· Attend site visits to fund service providers as requested.
· Assist with on-boarding new funds as requested.
· Complete subscription and redemption transaction reviews.
· Attend client meetings as necessary.
· Liaise with internal and external parties on matters pertaining to the funds as required.
· Ensure all monthly client compliance reporting is prepared and sent to the client within the deadlines set.
· Provide and participate in cross training with colleagues where necessary.
· Provide cover where necessary for other team members for holidays/sickness.
· Assist in preparation for visits from compliance, audit etc… for relevant funds.
· Attend any courses that may be relevant to trustee role.
· Escalate material items to line management promptly.
· Ensure all company procedures and policies are adhered to at all times.
· Assist in any ad hoc tasks as requested.
Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
.''*This is a talent pipeline'' *
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.*
Primary Location:* Ireland-Leinster-Wexford
Job:* Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode:* PIS001
Requisition Number:* 1518160
Category: Asset Servicing