JPMorgan Chase Java Applications Developer Lead in Wilmington, Delaware
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available atwww.jpmorganchase.com.
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
Within Chase, Consumer Banking provides great products and an outstanding customer experience at over 5,600 branches and 18,700 ATMs in 23 states, as well as online and over the phone.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
The candidate will provide have vast hands on experience in the discipline of Java Applications Development with full SDLC Lifecycle in both waterfall and agile methodologies. They will be capable of leading a small team while being a chief contributor.
The candidate will support CCB Operations Technology and be a key contributor to centralized authentication framework which includes a SOA Data Services, Real Time Messaging, Rules Engine & Decision Engine and Data management within a Cassandra Operational Data store.
This role will closely with technology senior management and the fraud operations business to prioritize and meet business deliverables that will drive toward the overall goals of the program.
- 10-15 Years of experience in software development
- 10-15 years of Java programming experience
- 8 years of development experience in Object-Oriented Programming
- 8 Years of Apache Tomcat
- 8 Years of JSP/Web
- Web Services (SOAP/REST)
- SOA Programming
- Working knowledge of Linux OS
- Java Spring & Java Spring Integration framework
- Experience in designing and deploying in real-time, multi-threaded environment
- RDBMS integration experience
- Knowledge of working with of Oracle (Data access via Java)
- Any Cassandra / Hadoop a plus
- Drools, JRules or other similar rules engine technology. In addition, the candidate must:
- Demonstrate ability to quickly assess impacts to business operation, application, and processes as a result of proposed changes.
- Must demonstrate a strategic mindset while balancing tactical data demands that leverage a multi-step execution plan.
- Work closely with solution & business architects and IT area data modelers / PMs
- Effectively facilitate technical meetings and prepare material appropriate to the audience.
Job: *Applications Development
Organization: *CONSUMER & COMMUNITY BANKING
Title: Java Applications Developer Lead
Location: DE-Wilmington-Delaware Tech Center / 59179
Requisition ID: 160101187