Convergys Quickbooks Software Support – Technical Support Associate in Wilsonville, Oregon
Quickbooks Software Support – Technical Support Associate
At Convergys, our Technical Support Associates are treated like the winners they are! As a Technical Support Associate, you will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of QuickBooks and assist customers that use the desktop Enterprise version of the software. The individuals that reach out for support are small business owners, accountants and other high-profile customers. Users pay a monthly or annual subscription fee for the software. Because of this, we require a high level of professionalism and strong customer service skills. You will receive a variety of calls ranging from software updates, data recovery, error messages, reporting errors and account management. Our role is to troubleshoot QuickBooks financial software and ensure that our customers have the tools to get them back to running their business!
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Assist external users of the client's technical products or services; identify, investigate, research and provide resolution to user questions and problems
• Troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature; including hardware, software, networking, or other designated client products
• Follow appropriate escalation path to resolve technical issues; including making follow up outbound calls to customers or other parties as needed
• Solve problems that are generally unstructured and require extensive use of conceptual thinking skills
• Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
• Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding
• Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
• Associate’s Degree in related technical discipline with six years of related technical experience preferred
• Achieve and maintain recognized and applicable technical certification(s)
• Relevant technical expertise related to program (i.e. hardware, software, networking, data storage, troubleshooting, repair)
• Working knowledge of client technical systems
• Courteous with strong customer service orientation
• Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
• Ability to learn including strong problem solving skills
• Dependable with proficient attention to detail
• Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
• Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
• Able to rotate shifts, as needed
• Based on location and/or program, additional experience/skills may be required
*Job requirements may vary by country and will not contravene any local laws
Career Framework Role
Has program required basic skillset to perform routine tasks within simple processes but lacking program/product specific knowledge. Works with close supervision and clearly defined procedures. Starting to demonstrate familiarity with client terminology, operating standards and procedures. Starter without sustained metric performance levels .
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Wilsonville, OR
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.