CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Audit Senior in Yakima, Washington
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) is looking for a highly motivated Audit Senior to join our team in our Yakima, WA office! You will supervise and perform significant audit and review engagements for our clients, build relationships, and assure continued close personal attention to their needs. CLA seniors get the footing they need to step confidently into leadership positions and more specialized practice areas. If you are looking for an opportunity to serve the needs of privately held business and the individuals who own them with a Top 10 Firm than we’d like to talk to you!
In this position you will:
- Take responsibility for in-charge engagements of varying size and complexity simultaneously
- Perform a wide range of audit and accounting procedures impacting industry-specific issues
- Audit complex areas/transactions as well as prepare financial statements and related reports
- Schedule, delegate, and review the work of others on the team
- Supervise, train, and mentor others Keep manager/principal aware of engagement status
- Proactively interact and communicate with clients to gather information to ensure timely engagement wrap-up
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years public accounting experience with emphasis in financial statement preparation, audits, reviews, and compilations
- Prior experience with an established public accounting and/or professional services firm preferred
- Current CPA or eligibility to sit for the CPA exam preferred
- Prior experience servicing clients in the Manufacturing and Distribution industry preferred
- Ability to travel to client sites that may also require overnight travel
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1065
Title: Audit Senior