HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Manager of Logistics/Warehouse - Shawnee, KS in Shawnee, Kansas
Job Summary – The Warehouse Logistics Manager is responsible for overseeing all warehouse operations functions including receiving, order picking, packing, shipping, transportation, and inventory management. The Warehouse Logistics Manger is also responsible for the hiring, training, orientation, supervision, and evaluation of all warehouse employees. Inventory accuracy is the job of all warehouse associates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
· Oversee all warehouse functions.
· Assist in preparation of annual warehouse operation budget.
· Maintain operating expenses based on an annual operating budget.
· Interview and hire all warehouse employees.
· Provide warehouse training to all new employees.
· Prepare warehouse Key Performance Indicator report.
· Ensure that all policies and procedures are being followed by the warehouse staff.
· Assist in inventory management as needed.
· Maintain effective communication with customers, co-workers, and other team members.
· Ensure that all material handling and transportation equipment is properly maintained.
· Supervise physical inventory counts during semi-annual inventory.
· Ensure warehouse operations meet all department mandated timeframes and deadlines.
· High School Diploma or GED is required
· Associates or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
· 5 years previous warehouse operations management experience
· Prior experience in managing a dedicated transportation fleet desired
· Experience in healthcare distribution a plus
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Manager of Logistics/Warehouse - Shawnee, KS
Location: Kansas-Shawnee-Supply Chain - Kansas City
Requisition ID: 09752-15055